Saturday, May 5, 2007

Shearly Wonderful Bitch Slap Fest

You wish you were as good as me, you Australian pissante. My genius in using this new filamentous tool is leading the way to follicular glory in the hair cuttery business. Why, all through the ages hair dressers have led the way in revolutions. You think Marie Antoinette would have let anyone with hedge clippers near her neck? Yet look at us now! Fearless.

You effin idiot. Before now, you were beneath my notice. All my nasty thoughts were turned on Tyson. But you've gone cockamamie on us, you Cockeysville moron! Effin get outta my face!

Where do you get off making fun of Cockeysville, you bellowing hag. My fellow Baltimorons practically INVENTED the beehive. You used to work in Jersey for crissakes. Armpit of the nation!

Ooooooh, you, you...WANKER!

PTL! I have finally shut up her trap.

Not to put too fine a point on it, dearie, but you're bonkers! You think Cockeymanians are gonna line up to get their locks clipped with your hedge clippers? Think again. They'll leave you in droves and go to Hair Cutteries all over Towson, Hunt Valley, and Timonium. Just think about that.

Heh, heh, heh, heh. I just love a good old fashioned Bitch Slap Fest. The more bitches the merrier. Plus she's taken the heat off me.

Now be sure to impress Vanessa. She was a beauty queen. I was in pageants. We understand each other. Understand?

You think I'm gonna walk down the red carpet looking like a mocha version of Kirsten Dunst in that loser movie, you think again, girlie. You're auf!

As another diva from another era said, "Tomorrow is another day!" Hold on world, I'm comin'.