Friday, May 4, 2007

Shear Genius: Chatting with Danna

US: What is the one hair care product that you can't live without?
Danna: Conditioner, as it keeps the hair in a healthy state and when desperate can be used as a styling aid, therefore has a duel purpose.

US: Why did you decide to become a stylist?
Danna: My mother was a hairdresser and I practically grew up in the salon....I always gravitated to hair and believe I have a god given talent.

US: If you couldn't be a stylist, what would you be doing?
Danna: Never thought about it as it has never been a consideration.

US: Any hair care secrets you`d like to share?
Danna: I believe dry powder as a shampoo...baby powder can be used as a last minute save to greasy hair...apply sparingly, brush well and then restyle.

US: What is in your fridge right now?
Danna: In my fridge right now is egg whites, water ,eggs .....lots of cold drinks/ beer and wine for impromptu guests...also 3 bottles of champagne, one for the first show one for the last show and one for when I move into my new home I just bought!!!!

US: What do you feel is the worst hair trend in the last 10 years?
Danna: The trend I am totally opposed to is the "pet" accessories...peoples need to schlep there dog's around everywhere as an accessories. It is so cruel.

US: Any pets?
Danna: I am a total dog lover and can not wait to get a Maltese poodle puppy when I am settled in my new home.

US: What is your favorite:
CD's

currently is- red hot chillie pepper's stadium Arcadian, snow patrol open eyes, and the new Christina Aguilar release back to basics

Book- woman to woman by ester jungeris

TV shows - CSI Miami, law and order svu, Grey's anatomy,

guilty pleasure: spinning morning noon and night - with the one and only Gary Kobat!
also domino's thin crust cheese pizza and their amazing brownies for dessert......... burn a thousand calories.....eat a thousand calories

Thanks Danna. We wish you all the best with the show and your new home!

Click HERE to return to main page.