Monday, April 30, 2007

Shear Genius: Chatting with Lacey


Even though she left us last Wednesday, Lacey put aside some time in her appointment book to answer some of our questions. And even though she didn't cut it on Shear Genius, we're pretty sure she has hair advice to offer.

What's the best way to make gray hair look better?

I find that grey hair can loose shine and vibrancy. The best way to fix this is to do a clarifying treatment to remove any
minerals that may build up on the hair.

What is the one hair care product that you can't live without?

I love leave in spray conditioner with uv protection! A must have living in South Beach.

Why did you decide to become a stylist?

I wanted to have a creative job that would always challenge me to try new things and never stop learning.

If you couldn't be a stylist, what would you be doing?

I would have a job that would allow me to help people and travel.

Who do you admire?

I admire my mom she is always my biggest fan and supports everything I do.

Any hair care secrets you`d like to share?

I notice a difference in my hair when I am taking vitamins and eating healthy.

What is in your fridge right now?

I love to cook so I have all the essentials to whip up something from nothing. Oh.... and tons of different coffee's and creamers, I love coffee.

What do you feel is the worst hair trend in the last 10 years?

I would have to say that striped hi lites were by far the worst, along with bad extensions.

Any pets?

No pets but, I have lots of plants.

What is your favorite...
...way to spend a day off?

My favorite thing is to sleep in late, wake up to breakfast being made, and lay by the pool at the Delano all day!

...Movie

Breakfast at Tiffany's

...CD

I'm addicted to i tunes so I have lots of random music.

...Book

Bergdorff Blondes

...TV Show

Grey's Anatomy

...Guilty Pleasure

Dark chocolate

Any final words?

Carpe Diem!

Thanks Lacey!

Return to Bravissimo Home