Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Rebecca


So, you want to know more about Rebecca of Bravos Work Out, huh?
Well so did we!...


Us: Tell us a bit about yourself. Why did you decide to become a trainer?

Rebecca: I love to work out and feel I am a good motivator...so I combined the two talents. Plus I enjoy helping people achieve their weight goals.

Us: Were you working at SkySport&Spa when Bravo came calling?

Rebecca: I feelance...all of the trainers do.

Us: Do we get to see the real you on the show?

Rebecca: Certainly aspects of me. Each person is a character so the editors showcase one part of your personality.

Us: Is there anything you thought would make it on the show that didn't?

Rebecca: I have no preconceived expectations when it comes to what they air. I just sit back and watch with the rest of ya'll.

Us: Are there any changes you would like you would like made to the show?

Rebecca: Loose the cheesy music and bad lighting.

Us: Are you friends with the other trainers?

Rebecca: Yes, we are all buds..I really only spend time with Jackie though and sometimes Erica.

Us: What is a typical workday like?

Rebecca: Train people throughout the day ..go out for sushi...go thrift store shopping in West Hollywood...hang out with my buds..I"m pretty low key.

Us: It was hard watching this season knowing Doug had passed,was it hard for you to watch too?

Rebecca: Yes....I miss him tremendously

Us: Gotta ask, what was Mimi really like?

Rebecca: No comment..if you cant say something nice...

Us: Your run in with Jesse,care to elaborate?

Rebecca: It was what it was...my side of the street is clean and thats all I care about

Us: Are you and Jackie still close?

Rebecca: Very..I adore her to pieces.

Us: If not a trainer,then what?

Rebecca: The host of a travel show that takes me to exotic locations and enables the people watching to feel they are experiencing it with me.

Us: What do you do for fun?

Rebecca: My whole life is fun..I try not to ever be too serious! love to travel...my favorite thing to do is get out of LA! Just returned from a week in Puerta Vallarta...I'm going to San Fran in a few weeks..I can not stay put! I also love to play with the puppies at the pet store.

Us: Any embarrassing moments,in the gym or out,you'd like to share with your fans?

Rebecca: I don't really get embarrassed..I'm missing that gene.

Us: What are your favorite...

Movie: Sliding Doors
TV Show:Big Love (right now)
Book: ,The Giving Tree
Guilty Pleasure:Trash Mags


Us: Is there anything you would like to say to the Work Out faithful?

Rebecca: Thanks for letting us into your lives and I hope we can continue to entertain you season three

Us: Any charities you'd like to give a shout out to?

Rebecca: Art of Elysium...my old roommate started this charity and it is really growing and helping terminally ill children.

Us: Last question and the silliest by far,if you could be anyone for a day,who would you be and why?

Rebecca: Angelina Jolie...I would hand the kids over to the nanny and just stare at myself all day

Thank you so much on your time,