Thursday, May 10, 2007

Shear Genius: Chatting with Tabatha


US: Why did you decide to become a stylist?

Tabatha: I always loved playing with hair as I got older I started working Saturdays in a salon and really fell in love with the industry. I get to meet all kinds of people help them to feel better about themselves and there is always variety and different aspects of the industry to explore.


US: If you couldn't be a stylist, what would you be doing?
Tabatha: Who knows I couldn't imagine a better life path for me.

US: Who do you admire?
Tabatha: Hair assistants, its a tough job.


US: Any hair care secrets you`d like to share?
Tabatha: Products are key to achieve great at home looks and a good haircut is the best secret to always looking good.

US: What is in your fridge right now?
Tabatha: fat free milk,lean cuisine

US: What do you feel is the worst hair trend in the last 10 years?
Tabatha: Jennifer Anistons hair sorry but it drove me crazy.

US: Any pets?
Tabatha: Maximus an 8 pound black and white tiny toy poodle

US: What is your favorite:

Movie: Gentelmen prefer blondes

CD:Buddah barBookwild swans

TV Show: Shear Genius

Guilty Pleasure: Shopping

US: You are stranded (you pick a location) what three items do you hope you have in your bag?
Tabatha: I am stranded in Rome and I have my Platinum American Express card and thats all I need.


Thanks Tabatha. We wish you all the best!

Click HERE to return to main page.