Monday, April 23, 2007

Love Shear Genius!


Anthony, who's talented and interesting and yummylicious.(He's this week's winner in the center.)
Daisy who cries at the drop of a hairpin and who reminds me of my good friend Leslie.

Dr. Boogie. 'Nuff said.

Then there's Theodore, who worked without a shirt. ICK! His armpit hair hung over his model's face! Double ick. It's a wonder she didn't upchuck her lunch when he was working on her.

Paul Jean was the first hair artist to get CUT!
Dahlings, he deserved to get booted. In fact, his terrible "do" reminded me of Cruella de Ville.

In fact, can you see a resemblance between his "peak" and the stylists' first toast? Even though Paul Jean came from Nice, he didn't come across as very nice. Ta, ta, dahling. I wish you all the best.
As for our second auf'd designer - Jim - personally I liked him, but boyoboyoboy did that beet hair color suck.
His model should receive an Emmy for pretending to be calm, cool, and collected. Look at her "Little House on the Prairie" smile as she stood in front of the judges and you'll see what I mean!

When I saw her hair, I was reminded of Chuckles the Clown. (A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants!)
Congratulations, Bravo, for getting it right this time! I love this show. Love Jaclyn. And am salivating over Rene Fris. Hubba, hubba, hubba.

Dahling, take your finger outta your mouth or I've gotta go and douse myself with ice cubes.


Posted by Ms. Place on this blog AND Dishin' Dat for this time only!

No comments: