Thursday, April 19, 2007

Chatting With Anthony!

US: If you couldn't be a stylist, what would you be doing?

Anthony: I love people, so I would be a fire fighter. I have such respect and admiration for the men and women who give their lives every day in the fire department. Or an international travel guide where I would take people to exotic places around the world, but fire fighter I think would be the one I would go for.

US: Who do you admire?

Anthony: I admire the fashion divas such as Madonna, Sarah Jessica Parker and Gwen Stefani. They aren't afraid to take chances because they are passionate about style in general. Their confidence always makes it work.

US: Any hair care secrets you`d like to share?

Anthony: If you have curly hair, try not to shampoo it ever day. It always looks better the second day because the natural oils in the hair have resurfaced. These oils are essential for smoother curls and less frizz and breakage. And you also don't want to dry out your scalp.

US: What is in your fridge right now?

Anthony: Protein shakes, a gallon of egg whites. fruit, left over Italian food, Liptons Ice tea, turkey slices, Boston cream pie, yogurt, bread, butter, jam. I try to eat healthy and workout regularly, but I still know how to indulge!

US: What do you feel is the worst hair trend in the last 10 years?

Anthony: Ugh -- 80's perms for sure. Who thought that looked good? Same person who came up with the mullet!

US: Any pets?

Anthony: No, too hard with my busy schedule and traveling.

US: What is your favorite:

Movie: Mommy Dearest – Talk about a fashion diva…

CD: John Legend – He motivates me to be creative.

Book: I wish I had more time to read!

TV Show: "Little Briton" on BBC America

Guilty Pleasure: Chocolate cake and a great martini - sometimes at the same time!

US: You are stranded in Bora Bora what three items do you hope you have in your bag?

Anthony: My Blackberry, credit card, and passport. Those are the 3 things you ever need no matter where you are.

Thanks Anthony. Please drop by again to chat and best of luck next week!


Click HERE to return to the main page.