Sunday, June 10, 2007

Lady Finger Rates Top Chef’s 4 Stars All Stars

8. "What profession would you not like to participate in?” Septic Tank Cleaner. That’s a bit beneath my dignity.
9. "What is your favorite curseword?" I don’t curse.
10. "If God exists, what would you like him/her to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?" Next to my Son, you’re Da Bomb!

Lady Finger: Ha, ha, ha! One last question, "What do you think about Padma's clothes?"

Stephen: "I missed seeing her belly button. We had Billy Joel's wooden faced child bride during Season One, so I was really looking forward to seeing Padma wear her low rise jeans and tiny tight tops. No belly button views this time."

Disclaimer: Lady Finger's post is a fig newton of her imagination. She and Stephen had this conversation only in her brandy soaked dreams.

Return to the beginning