Saturday, May 12, 2007

Shearly Wonderful Bitch Slap Fest


Tyson imitates "The Thinker"

Let's see, I know nothing about the Elizabethan era, but that shouldn't matter. Neither do the judges.

Wonder who was king at the time?


As the plot thickens...

Our weasel boy's diggin' in. He's gonna be hard to get rid of. You boys are gonna have to show him what for!

Hey, hold on, woman! I am my own star, I am my own pat on the back. B'sides, there's nothing evil about that lil' ol' albino gnome. Just feel the love, shugah, like I felt you, an' leave him alone.

What are you suggesting, Tabatha? Y'all don’t show me no love, man. Why should I bust my gut for you?

Why am I always surrounded by idiots, and wind up doing the dirty work myself?

...Tyson steps up to the plate!

Let's see, insert a beer can here and a beer can there...and voila! Shakespeare couldn't have done it better.

Does that hair look Elizabethan to you?
Hell if I know, but Tyson sure looks yummy. He gets my vote!

I won! I won! Heh, heh, heh. I showed those Bitches, didn't I? If you think I'm going away easy, you can think again!